Sign in to follow this  
Nik00117

Giving SWBF2 a chance?

Nik00117

So I'm getting bored of BF1 and I also had bought SWBF2 when it came out and quit largely because of the progression system....however according to this video: 

its all been fixed. With that being said how many of you would be interested in maybe giving SWBF2 a second chance? It could be a good filler between BF1 and BF 2018 (whatever that may end up being called) 

Trunkz Jr

I know @bonesrob13 made a Recruit topic for the game he just needs image, if you can keep it bumped (whatever their bumping rules are) it could be possible to build something up as long as you put in the effort, I can't bump it as i would need to own the game for it to allow me to post there.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/82881/uws-united-we-stand-battlefront-2-pc-we-are-always-welcoming-new-players-to-our-community

Sign in to follow this  

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us