Sign in to follow this  
sku11_fuc

=]UB[= Sku11_fuc

sku11_fuc   
sku11_fuc

Hello, I am from United Brotherhood, and would like to know if your team would like to have a scrim with us.

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr

This is something up to @FluxChiller @4F73RM47H @one4u2nb to decide, we do have many players for BF they usually at night, we've tried to do a scrim with ADK but they lacked players so yeah they will reply to you shortly.

4F73RM47H   
4F73RM47H

Hey @sku11_fuc,

I'm open to idea for sure! I'll have to get an idea from the other members as ultimately if they don't want to do it then it'll be hard to get members. I'll bring this up tonight in TS and see if that's something they want to do and then we can go from there. How many members do you want to get together? Any specific game mode? 

Cheers

Brien   
Brien
Posted (edited)

@4F73RM47HI'd be down to shoot some dudes

20 hours ago, 4F73RM47H said:

Hey @sku11_fuc,

I'm open to idea for sure! I'll have to get an idea from the other members as ultimately if they don't want to do it then it'll be hard to get members. I'll bring this up tonight in TS and see if that's something they want to do and then we can go from there. How many members do you want to get together? Any specific game mode? 

Cheers

Edited by Brien

SecretSquirrel43   
SecretSquirrel43

As I said last night, I would be down as well.

4F73RM47H   
4F73RM47H

@sku11_fuc

Looks like we've got some interested members so when were you thinking? Let me know when and i'll get you numbers for how many members we can do.

one4u2nb   
one4u2nb

ill be down for it :success: