Sign in to follow this  
Col-Squirrel

New Weapon Variants Being Tested

Col-Squirrel   
Col-Squirrel

On the CTE today they released a bunch of new variants to test, for guns that only had 1 originally. They are: 

**Sjögren Inertial Slug**

This variant fires slug shells, with a single projectile instead of buckshot like the factory version. It is equipped with lens sights.

**Ribeyrolles 1918 Optical**

This variant is equipped with lens sights and offers slightly better aimed accuracy at the cost of spread and recoil recovery.

**Maschinenpistole M1912/P.16 Experimental**

This variant has a different trigger group, giving it a 2-round burst fire mode with a very high fire rate (1200). It is equipped with lens sights and is more accurate than the storm variant of this weapon, though slightly more difficult to control.

**M1917 Patrol Carbine**

This variant is equipped with a mid-range scope, a first for the assault class, and offers improved aimed accuracy over the trench variant, at the cost of hipfire.

**Type 38 Arisaka Patrol**

This variant is equipped with a scope and offers improved accuracy while moving, similar to carbine variants.

**Carcano Patrol Carbine**

This variant is equipped with a scope and offers improved accuracy while moving, similar to carbine variants.

**Ross MkIII Infantry**

This is the plain, iron sights version of the Ross MkIII.

**M1917 Enfield Silenced**

This variant is equipped with a high-power scope and a silencer to reduce sound and flash. However, unlike sniper variants it has no bipod, and the suppressor prevents mounting a bayonet.

Which ones are you most excited about? 

4F73RM47H   
4F73RM47H
43 minutes ago, Col-Squirrel said:

**Maschinenpistole M1912/P.16 Experimental**

This variant has a different trigger group, giving it a 2-round burst fire mode with a very high fire rate (1200). It is equipped with lens sights and is more accurate than the storm variant of this weapon, though slightly more difficult to control.

Looks like i'll need to reinstall CTE just to give this a go. I'm in love with the Maschinenpistole in it's current state, although it was much better before the TKK update but still like it as is, so this one is exciting to me. 

I'll also give the Ribeyrolles 1918 Optica a go. 

Thanks for posting these. I've been a bit to busy at work today and didn't hear anything about this. Kinda exciting that they're still giving us weapons. Hopefully we'll get a couple maps too but i'll hold my breath. 

@Col-Squirrel What excites you? 

Blackrabbits   
Blackrabbits

Ross +Arisaka for me.  The Ross is my favorite scoped bolt action in BF1, and the Arisaka my standard pick as scout.

• Like 1

SecretSquirrel43   
SecretSquirrel43

*Looks through list for medic guns

Ok I don't care for any of them. However the ribeyrolls and enfield silenced sound real nice.

Gamerbeau   
Gamerbeau

I really like the sounds of the Caracano variant. I enjoy the iron sights version and alway prefer the optical variant on SLR's and straight pulls

SinisterVirtue   
SinisterVirtue
On 3/13/2018 at 4:04 PM, Col-Squirrel said:

**M1917 Enfield Silenced**

This variant is equipped with a high-power scope and a silencer to reduce sound and flash. However, unlike sniper variants it has no bipod, and the suppressor prevents mounting a bayonet.

This one sounds dope since the enfield is impractical right now. 

Grav1ty   
Grav1ty

Ahaa,the silenced variant... Gonna kill you all with that in BF1...😈

Sign in to follow this  

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us