PointNumber12

Linking Steam

PointNumber12

Iv'e tried all 3 options in the pic attached.  it does not validate.  Anyone here know the fix for this or does this function not work?

steam.PNG

Trunkz Jr

https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/

What it likes is the "steamID64"  you just paste those numbers in and you should be good, I did it for you and its working so cheers mate.

PointNumber12

The problem was it wouldn't accept any of the 3 ways mentioned in the screen cap above for me.  I don't know why.  It wasn't an issue of me not having my id.  Thank you.

5aa1bf894d400_steamids.PNG.17007cb7edb0e5aeb3eb6b4423e3833c.PNG

Trunkz Jr
47 minutes ago, PointNumber12 said:

The problem was it wouldn't accept any of the 3 ways mentioned in the screen cap above for me.  I don't know why.  It wasn't an issue of me not having my id.  Thank you.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

PointNumber12

I feel violated the way he is looking at me lol.