Jump to content
wetredneck

UWS Gaming Raffle

UWS Gaming Raffle  

138 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which would you rather see be our prizes for our next raffle?

    • peripherals (audio ( headsets, speakers, mics, ect))
      12
    • peripherals (video (monitors, vesa mounts, ect))
      11
    • PC parts (GPU, Cases, ram, ect)
      58
    • Gaming Chair
      37
    • Gaming Desk
      5
    • peripherals (keyboards, mice, ect)
      15

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/24/2018 at 04:00 PM

Recommended Posts

wetredneck

so, during our monthly meeting we had a couple members get into a bidding war for the "top donor" slot. with this major influx of support, we're looking to have another raffle! so this time the theme is exactly what we all come here to do. Gaming! the poll is pretty simple i want to know what you guys want to see as our prizes. vote it up and let me know so i can start working on it. im going to close this in three weeks, march 24th so spread the word far and wide.

download.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vex

Parts for sure; Only because i can't have a gaming chair in the barracks :cryingmeme: I wish lmao.

 

 

Great to see the support :)

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ScubaSteve82103
On 3/4/2018 at 11:44 AM, Larold said:

DXRacer raffle, nuff said

Nobody wants a riced out computer chair. You take that back.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkullCracker
Posted (edited)
On 3/4/2018 at 10:44 AM, Larold said:

DXRacer raffle, nuff said

I own one and it sucks. Not made for comfort what so ever. If you want a good quality chair ya want the Thermaltake chair. I'm giving this to the wife and buying the Thermaltake.

Edited by SkullCracker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trunkz Jr

I'm going to vote gaming chair, I think anyone could use something that's of great quality ~ I also think in order for people to enter they should also be following Our Twitch and be apart of Our Steam Group. If it does come to people choosing a chair, we could also vote on what chair it can be, doesn't have to be a DX Racer but I think if its down to say 1-3 chairs maybe we could let someone choose as long as they are close to a set price.

STEALTH-1_0e234c5a-1e44-4f26-b617-76a033noblechairs-ICON-chair.jpgdxracer-showroom-9.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Preacher
54 minutes ago, Trunkz Jr said:

I'm going to vote gaming chair, I think anyone could use something that's of great quality ~ I also think in order for people to enter they should also be following Our Twitch and be apart of Our Steam Group. If it does come to people choosing a chair, we could also vote on what chair it can be, doesn't have to be a DX Racer but I think if its down to say 1-3 chairs maybe we could let someone choose as long as they are close to a set price.

STEALTH-1_0e234c5a-1e44-4f26-b617-76a033noblechairs-ICON-chair.jpgdxracer-showroom-9.jpg

The noble or secret lab chairs are pretty much the best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkullCracker

So we all have preferences on chairs. You know what's comfortable, My Pillow, yes My Pillow and was the best $50 I ever spent on a pillow. Get a kitchen chair and one of those and it will make your rear end feel like it's floating on a cloud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trunkz Jr
15 hours ago, SkullCracker said:

So we all have preferences on chairs. You know what's comfortable, My Pillow, yes My Pillow and was the best $50 I ever spent on a pillow. Get a kitchen chair and one of those and it will make your rear end feel like it's floating on a cloud.

You actually bought that POS pillow?

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snow
9 hours ago, l-RUSE-| said:

Or get get an actually ergonomic office chair instead of these bucket seat chairs that make no sense for sitting in a desk for long periods of time

^Exactly, got a $50 office chair from staples, crazy comfortable and affordable. Its just a chair, no one needs a special  "gaming chair" on a side note, wtf does something being a gaming chair even entail? (besides bright colors)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snow
6 minutes ago, Trunkz Jr said:

You got ripped off old man :cheecky:

 

Side note, the BBB is kind of a joke and not to be taken seriously

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkullCracker

I didn't get ripped off.......lmao. I never buy shit, if it was I'd of sent it back. But it's like this and always will be. Not everyone can be satisfied with everything that's made and sold. I'm just telling you that after spending tons of money on the damn things this MY Pillow rocks.

 

And the BBB is a joke and always has been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkullCracker
2 hours ago, Snow said:

^Exactly, got a $50 office chair from staples, crazy comfortable and affordable. Its just a chair, no one needs a special  "gaming chair" on a side note, wtf does something being a gaming chair even entail? (besides bright colors)

Means nothing and honestly, they are a joke, But I will say the Thermaltake is a nice chair. But yes there are better options and would suggest looking into them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites