slayerac

M4A1 Layouts

slayerac
Posted (edited)

I spent a while messing with layouts since Mechanic released trying to build the best possible statted M4, and I think this is it. 5a9b590be6322_2018-03-0321-25(0).png.d172fd6f610177bbf550d3cf31581a3d.png

2018-03-05[22-52] (0).png

2018-03-05[23-28] (0).png

Edited by slayerac
Edited in new best.

slayerac

Post here if you think there's pieces that could be changed, I'll test them.

railey1990

If you want a bit more recoil control, go for the PRS GEN 2 stock (RSASS Stock).

Friendly-Unit

I did a nice m4 and Ninegenerals did a Val. I think they are as good as you can get at the minute.

• Like 1

Kedzie

@Friendly-Unit is the bee's knees of this game. If you're doing something innovative, chances are he has already done it. I'm convinced streamers steal his ideas. XP

• Haha 1

slayerac
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, railey1990 said:

If you want a bit more recoil control, go for the PRS GEN 2 stock (RSASS Stock).

I've got that one set up, it's actually less. I'll link it now. The MOE is 37 with another 3 off the RBP and the RSASS is 38 base.

2018-03-04[21-26] (0).png

2018-03-04[21-36] (0).png

2018-03-04[21-45] (0).png

Edited by slayerac
Adding numbers. Added side by side.

Friendly-Unit
Posted (edited)

You have different silencers on your guns, the recoil reduction is the same for the silencers but not the adaptors. The one on the left has a hybrid, you get -5 recoil from the KAC compensator adaptor that your are missing out on.

The A2 buffer tube also give -6 recoil compared to the -5 from the normal one.

The RSASS stock its self gives -43 unless its changed so you get -49 total from that back end set up compared to -45 from the MOE and butt pad you have.

TLDR: You have different silencers so the comparison does not work.

5a9062eb5038d_recoilessM4-2.PNG.eb3bd104c029e91a5d109e683175ac07.PNG

As you can see the best setup can get the recoil to the "L" of velocity where as your setups are still above the "O"

Good luck and stay safe

Edited by Friendly-Unit
Added a picture.
  • Like 1

Tenshin

You can do even better using the 370mm barrel.

m4a1.jpg

• Thanks 1

Dragunov

Thats the same setup I use for M4 as well.

slayerac
Posted (edited)

I'll fix it when I get on later tonight and post the new results, hadn't realized that I had the wrong silencer set on one. I had built a WHOLE lot of m4s for side by side and tried switching out parts as I narrowed them down. I'll fix and edit the new best one we've been able to build into the first post. Going to start work on the RSASS next. Wonder if there's a way to get the Hera onto it.

Edited by slayerac

Friendly-Unit

I have tried the Hera on the MPX, MP5 and the RSASS and could not get it to work. Please let me know if you have success.

Goodluck

HighdefinitionHero

Lets get real, the stats don't matter to much since if you're like me 70% of the time I am using an M4 I hip fire anyway lol so just make it look like the coolest m4 and you've already won tarkov right?

• Confused 1

Friendly-Unit
Posted (edited)

I know what you are say but each to there own. We all have to find ways to keep busy this far into a wipe. I found the below on the reddit for anyone who is bored.

Full credit to the creator of the original post Larry the noob hunter and he credits mikecich with the idea.

Edited by Friendly-Unit