chileanjew

A New Home

chileanjew   
chileanjew

Hey everyone, not sure where I should post this but really the only game I play has been Bf1 on pc so I figured here would be fine.

Randomly came across the clan after hopelessly browsing the battlefieldLFG subreddit and man I’m damn glad I did.  

Trying to skip the sob story but long story short, I was forced to move out of my home state where all of my close and dear friends were, fast forward a decade and I never really found a group of people that worked for me.

Battlefield 1 came out, played for months but put it down after not being able to make friends or find anyone to play with that seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.  In terms of coming home and unwinding via online gaming, I was miserable for big chunks at a time.

Yesterday I played with quite a few of you guys in two separate sessions, and it was the most enjoyable gaming session I think I’ve had in years.  Just wanted to share and say thanks for being an outstanding gaming community for a loner like myself.

Final shoutout to @Azeir for doing a fantastic job in helping me set up and making me feel very welcome.

(sorry for the long read, tried to shorten it up as much as I could)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

SkullCracker   
SkullCracker

I'm glad you found a home here. One of the most difficult things in being a gamer is finding a place that makes you feel well like your at home. Glad that ya found us and hope you grow with us as well

Thank you,

SkullCracker

Edited by SkullCracker
  • Like 1

chileanjew   
chileanjew

Appreciate it! Looking forward to it :)

Azeir   
Azeir

Any time! I would do it for anyone! Warm welcomes and here is to many future ass beatings in BF1 dude. CHEERS!

• Like 1

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us