Nate Mc Bow

Battlefield 1 Afflictions.

Nate Mc Bow

Frankly this update sounds like it is going to be the worst so far. For those of you who dont know, DICE has decided to add HANDICAPS to the game. These afflictions reduce your overall advantages in some miserable ways. Some remove your ammo pool, others mean you are PERMANENTLY marked on the minimap.

This is just ridiculous. This means that anyone running an affliction to get the meagre reward of a dogtag, is a detriment to the team. Sort of ruins the entire concept of Battlefields teamplay.

I really hope this update does not come through. But if it does its going to be a pain. Im not going to use these detriments, but some people in the community will. Which will make games more imbalanced.

I want to know what everyone elses opinion is on this. I know i dont like it, but what do you all think?

Azeir

Waste of resources from Dice. Rip.

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us