Sgt_Sammy

Looking for players to start a Static Group via Locked channels

Sgt_Sammy

If anyone is interested in running a 3 man static team with me please whisper me. I live in California and usually have time to play between 2pm-5-6pm during the weekdays. Weekends are hit or miss but I am usually on. I will basically be lead and shot calling.. It will be a very relaxed setting and no drama. We fail ., we fail as a team.

TBH and I am being real here.. I haven't had that great of an experience with some of the new members which is why I took a break for about a month.. With the locked channels it has given me a new perspective when it comes to coordination. I enjoy meeting new people and grouping with people I don't know but at the same time I like being in a coordinated competent team. 

Edited by Sgt_Sammy

Arthur

I'd be interested in this. Let me know if you're still looking for someone to join you. Although I can't say I've had any poor experiences with newer members, my personal gripe has been play style mismatches. I'm a slow player once in raid, i.e. I take my time, move slowly, etc. and therefore perform very poorly with groups that move very quickly through the map.

What's your play style?

Jak4747

HI Sgt Sammy I am also looking for people to play EFT I have played around 10 hours.

I am a ok player just need to learn the maps more and I think it would be funner to play with others and probably easier two.   

Hit me up if you want to play.

Thanks.

CorporalK

I would be interested depending on playstyle as Arthur said.  I am also a cautious slow player.  I don't rush loot, I wait for opportunity to kill.  I'm usually on 5-10 pm EST.