Sign in to follow this  
Odiua

R6 Invitational!

Odiua

Hello everyone, i was watching the R6 invitational and i was loving every minute of it, i decided to buy the Year 3 complete edition, so i'm brand new to the game! Any tips on the competitive scene or just game tips in general? 

ProphetBeal

Welcome to the game @Odiua. I've been slowly watching the VODs of the Invitational matches (which have been really good so far).  I'd say hop on TS, most nights there is a good amount of folks playing

l-RUSE-|

add me on uplay, my name is UWS.RUSE ill defiantly play with you. The key to playing siege, is that it takes time, ALOT of time. Siege has a massive learning curve, you just take it one step at a time. One angle, one operator, one callout, everything one at a time.

Snow

Add me as well on Uplay, Snow.UWS and the best way to get better is to A) play a lot and B ) be prepared to get crushed when you start playing at first. As Ruse said it has a very massive and unforgiving learning curve but its still so much fun even when you dont do well

• Like 1

Draxon

Hey @Odiua, do you still play the game? I just picked it up 2 days ago and i'm loving it. If you are still playing, feel free to add me on Uplay ; Draxon-  :D