Sign in to follow this  
Kedzie

Peeker's Advantage Visualized

Kedzie

Edited by Kedzie

Rin

This is a terrible delay they got on their netcode i agree.

HighdefinitionHero

This has been something I have been noticing a lot, especially when it effects players in groups playing on different servers they usually would be put in generally from playing in a group for example a party leader is in the US and the team mate(s) being an EU player playing on the US servers.. Generally that is what I have summed it up to be that and my ping is not always the most stable. Glad to see that it has been visualised, Moral of the story is "peak first" lol

0xygenthief

Truly explains why I have been obliterated when camping.  This implementation of netcode favors the bold, for sure.  Good to know for sure, thank you for the video Kedzie.

Com}{rade

This is one of the main reasons why aggressive play can be very advantageous. A lot of players don't even know they're dying to stuff like this, or when they die without seeing the person they were engaging and chalk it up to another player killing them. When in reality, it was the person you were fighting who peaked out and killed you and you didn't actually see him yet, even though he had quickly peaked and already put a few rounds into you.

Happens all the time, I notice it a lot. It's one of those things I just accept because I enjoy the game a lot, but there's no question this is the biggest issue I have. I hope we do see some great strides in this area in the next month.

Mil

Hi Guys, I'm Mil, Nice to met y'all, They are currently working on the first iteration of improvements to the net code

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/60686-074-preliminary-patchnotes/

This will hopefully address a lot of this, so fingers crossed.

I find the problem is exacerbated by playing globally with others, but when i play online solo, on local servers the issue seems to be nonexsistant