All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Party Up With Black Ops Pass + New Rewards for Pass Holders Today, we’re excited to announce new rewards for Black Ops Pass owners (and their friends) as we prepare to kick off the second half of Operation Spectre Rising in early June, which will deliver new ways for all Black Ops 4 players to earn in-game rewards. Starting today, Black Ops Pass holders instantly grant access to all Black Ops Pass MP maps to their squadmates while playing in a party. Pass holders also now receive a bonus of 5 Reserve Crates (containing 15 Reserve items), plus a one-week bonus of 2X Tiers for themselves and their party members now through May 28th! With these new rewards, Black Ops Pass holders now get access to: 12 Multiplayer maps 5 Zombies experiences 4 unique Blackout characters 5 Reserve Crates (one-time bonus) 1,000 COD Points (one-time bonus) 300 Nebulium Plasma (one-time bonus) Access to all Black Ops Pass MP maps for party members 2X Tier Boost for owners and their party members through May 28th Check out the official trailer for details, and watch for more intel later this week on what’s in store for our next major update for all Black Ops 4 players. Hot Pursuit Returns to Blackout Hot Pursuit is back in Blackout this week on all platforms! Time to squad up and drop in again... and again and again. If you’re enjoying Hot Pursuit, let us know what you like most about the mode in the comments below – we’re always working on ways we can improve with the next revision. Speaking of which, we’ve heard your feedback on the inclusion of shotguns in our latest version of Ambush, and we’ll be making some changes behind the scenes for its next release. While we heard from plenty of players who enjoyed getting the jump on their enemies with their favorite 12-gauge, we can definitely appreciate the beauty of snipers-and-knives gameplay. Watch out for the return of Ambush later this summer after Ground War makes its debut during the second half of Operation Spectre Rising. Featured Playlist Updates and Improvements We’ve also extended Prop Hunt’s placement in the Featured Playlist category as it quickly became our 2nd-most played MP game mode as of May 16th on PS4. Finally, we’ve included some improvements in Blackout and MP since our last update, including a fix for exploitable areas in Blackout’s main map and paintjobs showing up unexpectedly on weapons, as well as improvements for Prop Hunt and Control. Here’s what’s new: GLOBAL Black Ops Pass Black Ops Pass holders now grant access to all Black Ops Pass Multiplayer maps to their squadmates while playing in a party. Black Ops Pass holders now receive a one-time bonus of 5 Reserve Crates (15 Reserve items). 2X Tiers now live for Black Ops Pass holders and their party members through 10AM PT Tuesday, May 28. MULTIPLAYER Featured Playlists (May 17-24) PS4/Xbox One Barebones Deathmatch Moshpit Prop Hunt Infected Deathmatch Domination Mercenary Deathmatch Moshpit PC Barebones Deathmatch Moshpit Prop Hunt Deathmatch Domination Game Modes Prop Hunt Improved HUD visuals during Best Play. Controls Removed an unnecessary delay at the end of Control rounds. BLACKOUT Featured Playlists (May 21-28) PS4/Xbox One Hot Pursuit Alcatraz Solo Duos Quads PC Hot Pursuit Alcatraz Solo Miscellaneous Addressed a bug that allowed paintjobs to erroneously appear on weapons in Blackout. Closed some exploitable locations in the main map. -Treyarch @Call of Duty Players
  3. SecretSquirrel43

Count to 10,000

4. Today
  5. Mongoose_Chief

Awesome Apex Matches

not rlly he stole all my kills
  6. xEvinous

Awesome Apex Matches

wow that pathfinder must be pretty good...
  7. Acid-

Fallout 76 for $25 at Walmart (Links Inside)

Recommend anyone to get this game even if iffy because of the reviews, I paid full price and still had a lot of enjoyment, think this price is perfect for those who do not have it yet.
  8. Mongoose_Chief

Awesome Apex Matches

9. Mongoose_Chief

Community Meeting

Every month we have a community meeting the first Saturday of every month. We give out awards and discuss community stuff.
  10. Acid-

Count to 10,000

11. muskie

Welcome Allmano

Welcome to UWS!
  12. muskie

Count to 10,000

13. Joehockey

Division 2, 8 man-raid roster

I'll be working Friday evening so I'll have to wait and find out if you guys make it through!
  14. Acid-

30 Million Rouble Giveaway

Lmfao poor mongoose
  15. ShadowOfaMan

Great Clip from the end of the Stream
  16. Acid-

My pleasure! Hopefully I have fewer mistakes next time but I'll start working on getting stuff for the next giveaway ASAP
  17. Maverick V6

Congrats to the winners! Thanks @Acid-
  18. Acid-

Reminder that the giveaway will being in 30 minutes for those that are on
  19. Yesterday
  20. If you've ever been interested in the game and wanted to play, now is the time to pick up a copy or two! PC/Computer - HERE XBOX One - HERE Playstation 4 - Here Happy gaming!
  21. Allmano

Welcome Allmano

Thanks!
  22. Kragar

Welcome Allmano

Welcome!
  23. Justwavy

PUBG COMMUNITY EVENT

Lets run it
  24. Acid-

Sorry, the deadline for entering was Monday 23:59 CST
  25. Allmano

Welcome Allmano

Hello! My name is Allmano, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  26. Xcite

Im interested
  27. HBO wanted to extend GOT to 10 seasons. D&D wanted to do only 7. They compromised with 8.... Story was rushed during the last few seasons. Not super disappointed with the main parts, but the how and why and huge time jumps were annoying. D&D failed to provide us with enough lore/story to piece it all together correctly. Let us just hope that G. R. R. Martin is able to finish his next two books.
  28. The Sims 4 base game is currently free on Origin! You can even gift it. This is a great deal if you don't have it, or you want to share it with someone. Link HERE Happy Sims-ing! BONUS: Learn simslish HERE
  1. Load more activity

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us