1. Yesterday
  2. QuickStrike

Welcome New Member: MrNocturnal

Welcome!
  3. cdragonm

Count to 10,000

4. Mongoose_Chief

Welcome New Member: MrNocturnal

Please welcome our newest Trial member MrNocturnal aka MrNocturnal to the community. MrNocturnal will be joining us for Escape From Tarkov so please help guide them to the correct channel on TS and invite them to play. Here is a little info from MrNocturnal: @MrNocturnal
  5. MrNocturnal

Welcome MrNocturnal

Hello! My name is MrNocturnal, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  6. SgtSquirrel34

Welcome New Member: Reaper_Ruiz

Welcome to UWS! I hope you'll like it here!
  7. SgtSquirrel34

Welcome New Member: ColtenHQ

8. SgtSquirrel34

Welcome New Member: ii_trXx_ii

9. SgtSquirrel34

Welcome New Member: Xanthum the Mighty

10. SgtSquirrel34

Welcome New Member: Beta_Moose

11. SgtSquirrel34

Welcome New Member: jumpshot31

12. SgtSquirrel34

Welcome New Member: Dopebeat

13. SgtSquirrel34

Welcome New Member: akua

14. SgtSquirrel34

Welcome New Member: Sauce

15. SgtSquirrel34

Welcome New Member: Dr.Bubsy

16. SgtSquirrel34

Welcome New Member: strawberrytallcake

17. AgentSerro

Division 2 raid Sunday 6PM!

Definitely count me in! That's half the raid group already and I'm sure the daily players will be jumping in also, either way it will be fun! Video to beat first boss Boomer Another video to beat Boomer Third video on beating Boomer
  18. FlashingFox

I wanted my account deleted here

Hello, there seems to be no option to delete forum posts or delete my account here. Can someone do this for me?
  19. Vex

WAR MODE Tournament Announcement

THIS TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE @PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Players
  20. mfranca915

?? on teamspeak

@Captain_G Also to add, you can prevent the MIA status being triggered on your account if you access the website/forums more often. You may be very active on TS but if you don't show yourself on the forums, it will set you MIA.
  21. Hellsaber

Leadership for The Div 2

We have to have a top performing clan in pvp and pve for several weeks. we simply dont have enough active members in the divison for that to happen. they either have 50 active members or 20-30 super active members. and even then there are clans that take it every week. their big thing was they had it from the launch of the game and held it for several weeks.
  22. Cherry

Welcome New Member: Reaper_Ruiz

Welcome to the community
  23. Cherry

Welcome New Member: ColtenHQ

Welcome to the community
  24. Cherry

Welcome New Member: ii_trXx_ii

Welcome to the community
  25. Cherry

Welcome New Member: Xanthum the Mighty

Welcome to the community
  1. Load more activity

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us