All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. lan support

@Trunkz Jr Probably a good question for you or @Com}{rade
  3. Welcome Snowks

Hello! My name is Snowks, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2017 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com <-- click there to join it or click here to download it --> Teamspeak 3
  4. ARMOR FIX?

Possible Armor fix confirmed by kleanupguy who has been experimenting with it. coming from the dev team. WATCH FULL VIDEO!!!!!
  5. TS Changes

I've been having the same issue BTW.
  6. Map Keys and You!

Hey Guys i found a Key on a Dead Body (rnd Scav at Factory) that is not on the list. I wasnt right now inside so i cant tell you guys whats inside sorry :( Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/ig4il6
  7. Welcome Jenko

Hello! My name is Jenko, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2017 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com <-- click there to join it or click here to download it --> Teamspeak 3
  8. Today
  9. Welcome JayJay3424

10. Welcome JayJay3424

Hello! My name is JayJay3424, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2017 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com <-- click there to join it or click here to download it --> Teamspeak 3
  11. Welcome HERESPAPAJOHN

12. Welcome gho3st

13. Welcome gho3st

Hello! My name is gho3st, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2017 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com <-- click there to join it or click here to download it --> Teamspeak 3
  14. Welcome HERESPAPAJOHN

Hello! My name is HERESPAPAJOHN, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2017 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com <-- click there to join it or click here to download it --> Teamspeak 3
  15. lan support

Do UWS off any lan support? I'm making a team going to a lan event coming up around 30 other teams present its for 2 old school games, Wolfenstein et and AOE 2, players will play both games. Last year I played for an Esports team and was some lan support.
  16. Return Weather Mode Poll

A sandstorm or something similar would be a nice touch for Miramar
  17. Welcome Dominus

Welcome to the clan!
  18. Welcome Baltazar

Welcome to the community!
  19. Hunt Showdown??

I am in the closed alpha as well.
  20. Welcome Dominus

21. Welcome Dominus

Hello! My name is Dominus, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2017 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com <-- click there to join it or click here to download it --> Teamspeak 3
  22. White People Were Really Bad In 2017

lol lets see what 2018 give us lol
  23. Picture War

1. Load more activity

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us