3. Count to 10,000

4. Welcome GuyWithBigNades

Welcome!
  5. Welcome Bigmanloser

Welcome!
  6. Welcome LateNiteGuy

Welcome!
  7. Welcome Bigmanloser

Hello! My name is Bigmanloser, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2017 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com <-- click there to join it or click here to download it --> Teamspeak 3
  8. Today
  9. Count to 10,000

10. PUBG Vaulting and Climbing

@Borscht I doubt it. I don't think they wanted us to learn that we can jump out of windows...
  11. Welcome GuyWithBigNades

Welcome GuyWithBigNades! We are happy to have you with us!
  12. Count to 10,000

13. Welcome LateNiteGuy

Welcome LateNightGuy!
  14. Face hitbox

Dropped a player in factory today with one shot. Right into his face, he had a Kiver that was at 25.9 after I dropped him.
  15. Welcome GuyWithBigNades

Thanks for having me. I look forward to some fun gaming times!
  16. Welcome GuyWithBigNades

Hello! My name is GuyWithBigNades, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2017 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com <-- click there to join it or click here to download it --> Teamspeak 3
  17. Welcome LateNiteGuy

Hello! My name is LateNiteGuy, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2017 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com <-- click there to join it or click here to download it --> Teamspeak 3
  18. Welcome Takedown

Thanks yall. Hope to play with yall soon.
  19. Face hitbox

Ok, maybe I'll have time tonight for some face shooting
  20. Welcome Falcon_

Welcome!
  21. Yesterday
  22. UFC Discussions!

Was a good fight, Bisping was all over George. He will go in HOF
  23. Welcome Falcon_

Hello! My name is Falcon_, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2017 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com <-- click there to join it or click here to download it --> Teamspeak 3
  24. EFT Roll Call

Added. Welcome and join us in TeamSpeak!
  25. Welcome Warslach

Welcome!
  26. EFT Roll Call

New to the community, look forward to playing with everyone. UWS-GroverUSMC
  27. Welcome Bullet_Slinga82

Welcome! Join us in TeamSpeak and we will get you all set up!
  1. Load more activity

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us