All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Roll call EFT

i have it! ive got the scav tag in ts
  3. Today
  4. Antifa scum

These assholes are not fighting for anything but anarchy.They have no credibility and are only out to hurt innocent people and businesses/property, under the banner of protest.The only thing they are protesting is civil society. Whenever somebody " protesting " is wearing a mask or balaclava there must be a reason for that . The same way those idiots with the Tiki Torches are trying to jump on the far right bandwagon, these idiots are doing the same with the left. Neither of them are connected to anything but abject destruction. There are a lot of people that voted for the current POTUS that are decent , kind people who voted that way for very legitimate reasons. The same legitimacy applies for those who voted for the Dem candidate. I will say that there are unfortunately many politicians that exacerbate the situation with very inflammatory rhetoric that fuels idiots like these. The media on the right and the left should not give these guys a platform to be seen on National TV. They should report on the actions and expose them but not give a three minute live interview. I have often read people attacking the media as being left.They are driven by greed not ideology.Their revenues are based on eyeballs/ratings to sell advertising and they are ALL guilty of compromise.They may espouse a tacit or even at times an overt position for one side or the other ( based on the owner of the Paper or Network ) but case in point,CNN gave millions of dollars worth of free advertising to your sitting Prez. I thought Wolfe Blitzer should have received a cheque form the campaign. Was interesting how they skirted the FCC rules of equal time. When it brings them ratings they will go anywhere to follow that stream. From the outside looking in it appears that the American people agree on about 90% of the issues.It is only 10 % of disposition that separates viewpoints. We do not believe the lie that people who identify as Rep want to see sick people go bankrupt and die in the street, nor do we believe the lie that people who identify as Dem want to remove the second amendment rights from your constitution. Yet this is how, at times, it is articulated by some of your politicians. Arlington cemetery is full of American Heroes that identified as Rep or Dem.They are the epitome of Unity and Courage.It would appear it's the current state of political discourse that is playing the divide and conquer strategy. I would love to write an external examination of the current US Geo Political , Economic and Political dynamic. One thing that surprises me is how the Health Insurance companies take massive amounts of money , allocated for humanitarian purposes, and put it in their pockets.The CEO for (not for profit ) BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD 2012 tax statement showed a salary of 16,000,000 dollars. I digress.Thanks for posting SkullCracker.I immediately noticed you did not make this a left or right thing.Simply a right and wrong. I completely understand your anger and whole heartedly agree. Don't get thrown in jail for boot f%&king one of these morons.
  5. Roll call EFT

Added Fixed. Thanks.
  6. Wall Of Shame

Added:
  7. Welcome Wiimaster555

Welcome!
  8. Welcome dangerouspete

Welcome!
  9. Welcome Toxictics

Welcome!
  10. Welcome ES.Reaper

Welcome!
  11. Welcome vortex1096

Welcome!
  12. Welcome Dan Winchester

Welcome!
  13. Welcome SweN

Welcome!
  14. Welcome Parelem

Welcome!
  15. Welcome Ch1llZ

Welcome!
  16. Welcome VermillionHowl

Welcome!
  17. Welcome Georgie

Welcome!
  18. Welcome Tonguey

Welcome!
  19. Welcome SovietNeko

Welcome!
  20. Welcome InDudeWeTrust28

Welcome!
  21. We need a new server

If you are going to find a new server, I don't want one where they wipe frequently. In fact, I don't want one where they wipe at all...
  22. Welcome Wiimaster555

Welcome
  23. Welcome Wiimaster555

Hello! My name is Wiimaster555, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2017 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com <-- click there to join it or click here to download it --> Teamspeak 3
  24. Map Keys and You!

If I'm not mistaken that is the key to the closed bunker area in factory. The devs seem to be trying to change the descriptions to make them more clear. Edit - Confirmed. I will update the list. Thanks for spotting the change and providing a screenshot.
  25. We need a new server

Hurrrr
  26. Welcome dangerouspete

Welcome! Nice playing with you lately! Cheers, Rob
  27. Welcome Toxictics

Hello! My name is Toxictics, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2017 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com <-- click there to join it or click here to download it --> Teamspeak 3
  1. Load more activity

SAS---_Logo3gameadminsize.png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. With over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield Series. The community has now driven into a diverse application of different games including Star Citizen, DayZ, and ARK, Siege to name a few. Come hang out and enjoy all your time with United We Stand Gaming Community.

Follow us