All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. NBA_FAN

Welcome New Member: NBA_FAN

Thanks everyone I'm glad to be part of the community.
  3. Memebomb

Empty dojo, interim tenno architect?

I might be interested in that, I'm ok at decorating, definitely not the best. If nobody more qualified replies, and you'll let me, i'll give it a whirl.
  4. Today
  5. Donkey

REMNANT: FROM THE ASHES ARMOR

I want to play it but it looks like it is better played Co-op and i dont have friends who bought it.
  6. Trunkz Jr

Good to have ya @NBA_FAN
  7. Trunkz Jr

Welcome New Member: Coldman662

Good to have ya @Coldman662 ! If you don't have EFT you should get it
  8. Bu11et4myZombie

Welcome Bu11et4myZombie

Hello! My name is Bu11et4myZombie, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  9. Bu11et4myZombie

Welcome Bu11et4myZombie

Hello! My name is Bu11et4myZombie, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  10. Please welcome our newest Trial member Coldman662 aka Coldman to the community. Coldman will be joining us for DayZ: Standalone so please help guide them to the correct channel on TS and invite them to play. Here is a little info from Coldman: @Coldman662
  11. Zer0Wulf

Please welcome our newest Trial member NBA_FAN aka NBA_FAN to the community. NBA_FAN will be joining us for ArmA 3 so please help guide them to the correct channel on TS and invite them to play. Here is a little info from NBA_FAN: @NBA_FAN
  12. Preacher

The Showroom Floor

Anvil Ballista
  13. Xplizit

Fixed

Thanks, sorry about that lol I guess I just needed to reconnect a few times
  14. Xplizit

Fixed

Ok so it’s letting me now
  15. QuickStrike

Fixed

Are you able to enter the Newcomer's Lobby channel for Escape from Tarkov or the Help Desk channel?
  16. Xplizit

Fixed

Thanks for the help guys
  17. Maverick V6

Welcome New Member: Extorms

Welcome to =UWS=
  18. Maverick V6

Welcome New Member: Kevin

Welcome to =UWS=
  19. Maverick V6

Welcome New Member: Xplizit

Welcome to =UWS=
  20. Maverick V6

Welcome New Member: [2.FJg]D. Holcomb-Sldt

Welcome to =UWS=
  21. Maverick V6

Welcome New Member: donbrandoniii3

Welcome to =UWS=
  22. Maverick V6

Welcome New Member: Jager

Welcome to =UWS=
  23. Maverick V6

Welcome New Member: Divine

Welcome to =UWS=
  24. Maverick V6

Welcome New Member: DadeusWarbucks

Welcome to =UWS=
  25. Maverick V6

Welcome New Member: Nagslagter

Welcome to =UWS=
  26. Maverick V6

Welcome New Member: Aids

Welcome to =UWS=
  27. Maverick V6

Welcome New Member: XtremeAsFan

Welcome to =UWS=
  1. Load more activity

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us