All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Kragar

Welcome twobrostreaming

Welcome
  3. Lightcode

Updated Roster

Hey i would like to start trying to play star citizen more My user id is Lightcode like it is on the forum i would love to play with some other people
  4. Trunkz Jr

Welcome xsile

Good to have ya @xsile would love to see the Anthem group grow more, I think @RoyalCommandos has played that too
  5. xsile

Welcome xsile

Hi all, looking forward to playing some Anthem with some folks.
  6. xsile

Welcome xsile

Hello! My name is xsile, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  7. twobrostreaming

Welcome twobrostreaming

Hello! My name is twobrostreaming, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  8. Daisho-

Trunkz and I are ...

Congrats!
  9. Daisho-

Welcome Paulgrr63

Welcome aboard! Good run last night!
  10. Vex

Welcome Evolushun

Welcome to UWS!
  11. I already noticed this and it will be addressed; Those people will be messaged to check their interest in the tournament. If they do not plan on playing their vote will not count. Thank you for bringing it up Vyill
  12. typwnagain

Poons' Kuva Survival killsquads

Great 60 + minute kuva survival run tonight boys! knocked out that nightwave like it was nothing. Will be hosting some training runs this week as well @tockblue @4546Goblin @leonphelps
  13. muskie

Trunkz and I are ...

Woo!
  14. Evolushun

Black Ops 4 Roll Call

Evolushun#11523
  15. Evolushun

Welcome Evolushun

Hello all! My name is Erich (pronounced Eric) and I am 40 years old. Been gaming on consoles since I was a kid but have been leaning towards PC for a while now. I play Call Of Duty so if you ever wanna play, let me know! I'm always down! Thank you for allowing me to be here!
  16. Kragar

Welcome Evolushun

Welcome!
  17. Evolushun

Welcome Evolushun

Hello! My name is Evolushun, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  18. ranchitup

Trunkz and I are ...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. I'll talk to Vex about this to see what he thinks.
  20. Kragar

Welcome Paulgrr63

Welcome!
  21. Yesterday
  22. How is there 28 votes on perspective and only 17 on the roster list.... I think if people are going to vote they should be participating or only the participating voters votes should count.
  23. SecretSquirrel43

BFV Game Clips

I'll see what I can do tonight. Or maybe tomorrow night.
  24. Paulgrr63

Welcome Paulgrr63

Hello! My name is Paulgrr63, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  25. Zer0Wulf

BFV Game Clips

We need to handicap squirrel big time lol.... Just use a revolver and melee an entire round. I wanna see what you can do, probably still be at the top of the board
  26. Kragar

Announcements/Updates/Patches

https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-april-30?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social-post&utm_campaign=primevault02-19 Items are coming out of the vault on April 30th. Loki prime and volt prime plus more
  1. Load more activity

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us